I love granola, I mean, who doesn’t? It’s crunchy, it’s sweet, it’s nutritious; you really can’t go wrong! The wonderful people at Love Grown Foods discovered my granola obsession & sent me a box full of delicious granola treats — they know the way to my heart. I’ve been eating granola non-stop because I’ll confess, Love Grown Granola is addicting. Not only is it addicting, it’s gluten free! My favorite way to enjoy this delicious granola has become yogurt parfaits, the one below rocks my socks off every single time. Make this, make this now! Trust me.
Ingredients (makes 1 delicious parfait)
6 ounces your favorite greek yogurt (my current fave is honey fig)
1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
1/4 cup Simply Oats Love Grown granola
Honey, to taste (optional; agave nectar works well too!)
Spoon half of yogurt in bottom of your glass then top with half of the berries & Simply Oats Love Grown Granola & repeat. Drizzle a little honey on top & enjoy!
If you don’t have Love Grown Granola, or have never experienced its goodness, you’re in luck cause we’re going to give some away to you! We want to share the awesome box of goodies we got from Love Grown Foods with you; we want to share the love! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Several samples of Simply Oats, Raisin Almond Crunch & Sweet Cranberry Pecan Love Grown Granola
- 4 coupons for 4 free bags of your favorite Love Grown Granola. If you live somewhere you can’t get Love Grown no worries, we’ll send you the actual bags!
- 4 $1 off coupons so you can give your friends, Love Grown is too good to keep to yourself!
- Love Grown stickers/decals telling you how awesome you are (we love these!)
You have several ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite granola flavor or recipe
- Follow us on Twitter & tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment here to let us know. Make sure to include a link to this post & our Twitter handle (@peasinablog) so we can retweet you!
- Like our page on Facebook & comment here to let us know
You have until this Tuesday, 5/15 to enter; we will be randomly selecting a winner from the comments on Wednesday, 5/16. Good luck!