Next week Iâ€™m headed to the city of angels for business but am going to stick around a couple of days afterwards to explore. The last time I went to Los Angeles was years ago; it’s been entirely too long! As you know, I love to travel & am always looking for ways to explore not only the States but beyond. This time around I’m fortunate enough to have friends in the area that are going to show me around. Below are some of the things I’m most excited about seeing while in Los Angeles:
- Adam Levine & Joseph Gordon-Levitt: No, I’m not actually going to see them but they’re both locals & on my laminated list so a girl can dream right?
- The HollywoodÂ Sign: I remember the first time I saw it, I wasÂ around 8Â years old & was totally in awe of it. Although I doubt I’ll make it out to the observatory I’m excited to see it again
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Who doesn’t love looking for stars of their favorite artists right? I particularly would love to see Frank Sinatra’s &Â Audrey Hepburn’s
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: An iconic iron building in the middle of the city, a must see if you’re out in LA
- Santa Barbara: One of my dearest friends lives out in beautiful Santa Barbara & I’ve heard nothing but great things about it. I’m really looking forward to trying out the vegetarian restaurants in the area, doing a little yoga & enjoying the beach!
- Wine Country: When in Rome right? California is home to some of the best vineyards in the country & you all know I love my wine. I’m really excited to check wine country out
In the future I plan to check out San Francisco & Napa Valley but for now I’ll enjoy taking in the sightsÂ in LA!Â Have you been to the city of angels or Santa Barbara? Leave me recommendations!