While at the Central Florida Blogger Conference I kept hearing about My 7 Links & wondered what it was — I’m now in the loop & you will be too. The lovely Michelle nominated me for this (thank you!). The awesome Katy nominated her. These are two of my favorite bloggers…& when awesome bloggers nominate you there’s no choice but to oblige. Here are the details:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Â Â Â Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Â Â Â Blogger publishes his/herÂ 7 linksÂ on his/her blog â€“ 1 link for each category.
3) Â Â Â Blogger nominatesÂ up to 5 more bloggersÂ to take part.
4) Â Â Â These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominateÂ another 5 more bloggers
5) Â Â And so it goes on!
So here goes.
- Most Beautiful: Welcome! (because it started this little blog of ours!)
- Most Popular: Quinoa Stuffed Tomatoes
- Most Controversial: Will Run for Booty
- Most Helpful: Supermarket Sweep
- Surprise Success: Biggest Loser: Office Edition
- Not Enough Attention: Let’s Go Running!
- Most Proud:Â Veg-iversary
Who am I nominating? I’m nominating awesome bloggers who I read daily — love your blogs ladies!
Do you want in the challenge? Leave a comment & we’ll get you nominated. Here’s to creating a great link of bloggers from all genres & discovering new blogs to read! Can’t wait to read your 7 Links!